To provide community, social, recreational and welfare service to those elderly persons who need our services, irrespective of race, colour, creed, language or religion.
These services may include:
1. Keeping a register of elderly persons residing at block 89
2. Forming mutual help group
3. Managing alert alarm calls
4. Information and referral services
1. Daily keep fit exercise
2. Celebration of all Festivals and Birthdays
3. TV and Karaoke
5. Wellness Programs
Social and Welfare Services
1. Assist in letter writing and reading
2. Networking with grassroots and others VWOs
3. Free Meals Services
4. Provides assistance íV hardship, escort or any other which deems fit.